1. Knitting two socks at the same time is not as hard as it sounds.
2. Knitting two socks at the same time is not as fast as it sounds.
3. Much as I love my home-girl Jodie‘s blog, the Saturday Market Bag is just not right for me (actually the Eugene Saturday Market isn’t really for me either, oh to have the low-key, not overcrowded, year-round Tuesday morning farmer’s market that was up the street in my old town back).
4. Wicked Stitches’ Promenade Bag is more my style.
5. It’s fast to knit too.
6. The WEBS wool is better suited for the Sunrise Circle Jacket than the recycled sweater.
7. I LOVE the SCJ pattern even more than I thought I would.
Pictures soon.. I’ll try and see to it that they aren’t as overexposed as the last two,