Scratch that last post. I finished both fronts, blocked (I had a twitch of doubt there but kept going) and sewed a seam. I knew the fabric was a little loose, but I got gauge on size 11 (8mm) needles as called for and figured it would be drapey and squishy. Airy or holey is more like it. This sweater really doesn’t work as a sheer garment. Sigh… into the frog pond with Juno. I need some knitting success. I want to finish something. Historically March is a month where I get a lot of stuff done. Must be spring-related. I’m switching my attention to another baby project, let’s hope that works.
At Least in Knitting there are Always Do-Overs